Payment & Shipping Terms:
cng pressure reducing unit,
natural gas dehydration unit
The low pressure gas dryer works at the forepart of the compressor process, which is utilized to ensure the dry gas is fed to the compressor inlet. The gas pipe pressure should be more than 3bar before it is inputted in the gas dryer.
Low pressure gas dryer consists of dryer, cooler, gas blower, separators, heater, post filter, dust filter, working tower, tube, valve and control panel, etc.
1. Standards & codes, It complies with China GB standards or ASME standards for per customer’s option.
2. Twin-tower, Semi-automatic or fully Automatic, Regenerating Dryer: Working with two drying vessels, while one vessel is removing water from the lower pressure natural gas, the other is regenerating. The two vessels are automatically switched so that the drying process is continuous.
3. Gas dryer adopts molecular sieve absorbent desiccants to remove water vapor to an extremely low level. After operating for a period of time, the dryer has removed so much water that it requires regeneration or replacement of the desiccant. The dry also need a hygrometer to ensure the gas has been sufficiently dried.
1. If the gas is not dry, it may result in moisture freezing in compressor discharger or dispensers. In extreme situations, liquid water may enter into the high pressure stage, which may cause serious damages.
2.Natural gas dryers concentrate mainly on removing the water vapor instead of storing or using natural gas for vehicle fuel. High water content can cause blockage of CNG in fueling system and corrosion of storage vessels and piping.
3. The need for a dryer is determined by the water content of the incoming gas and the minimum ambient temperature. Therefore, a dryer may be needed in a cooler climate by using standard pipeline natural gas, it may also be needed in a warmer climate.